Based on the ASR650x series of chips, we have done a lot of migration and development, made it perfectly support Arduino®, can run the LoRaWAN protocol stably, and can easily connect lithium batteries and solar panels… This is the CubeCell series.
Cube — Means modular design and easy assembly;
Cell — Is the product positioning, as a unit of the IoT series, working like a cell.
ASR650X-Arduino open source project: https://github.com/HelTecAutomation/ASR650x-Arduino
- Very friendly for developers, only need a micro USB connct to a computer, users can begin LoRa IoT project develop;
- Full power management system, can connect with a solar panel directly;
- Easy to verify communication solutions.
Choose a CubeCell Dev-Board
- The developers of IoT applications are mostly software engineers. I am sure that no software engineer wants to waste life in the configuration registers, system clock, and then light up an LED… Arduino is developed based on C++. Developlers only need call the APIs, such as the familiar
- Arduino is well known and simple enough, makes the IoT application development more easy;
- Thousands of Arduino library resources;
- Developlers can use Arduino® in Windows®, Mac OS®, Linux. But the traditional PSoC development platform only supports Windows® system;
The ASR650x series currently includes two chips: ASR6501 and ASR6502.
The series has already integrated the PSoC® 4000 series MCU (ARM® Cortex® M0+ Core) and SX1262 LoRa chips, which have great application significance! Can greatly reduce the circuit size and cost.
Sleep current 3.5uA
If communicate with a LoRa Gateway every 15 minutes through the LoRaWAN protocol, an 80mAh lithium battery can work for three months. If use a 1200mAh lithium battery, the working time will be more than 3 years!
We believe that the key to LoRa node is low power consumption and solar energy. This will keep LoRa node system working for a long time.
Both the Dev-Board and the Capsule Sensor are reserved with a solar interface, which can directly connect to the solar panel of 5.5~7V. If the sun is directly exposed for more than 2 hours every day, the lithium battery can be used forever.