LoRa Enable: CubeCell Series
Based on the ASR650x series of chips, we have done a lot of migration and development, made it perfectly support Arduino®, can run the LoRaWAN protocol stably, and can easily connect lithium batteries and solar panels… This is the CubeCell series.
CubeCell series has three branches:
- Support AT commands;
- 1.27 x 11 stamp edge design;
- Can be directly integrated into the application circuit, can work as a MCU master unit or LoRa transceiver.
- Very friendly for developers, only need a micro USB connct to a computer, users can begin LoRa IoT project develop;
- Full power management system, can connect with a solar panel directly, submodels integrate 1/2AA battery holder;
- The submodels support GNSS.
- Replaceable sensor design;
- Available in a variety of sensor case;
- Already highly integrated, with complete enclosure and protection measures that can be deployed directly into real-world applications.
Ultra Low Power Consumption
Sleep current 3.5uA, If communicate with a LoRa Gateway every 15 minutes through the LoRaWAN protocol, an 80mAh lithium battery can work for three months. If use a 1200mAh lithium battery, the working time will be more than 3 years!
Solar Panel Support
The equipment has a clever structural design, which not only ensures a beautiful appearance and convenient installation, but also has good protective characteristics. Some devices has an IP66 protection level.
Arduino is well known and simple enough, makes the IoT application development more easy;Developlers only need call the APIs, such as the familiar. Thousands of Arduino library resources;Developlers can use Arduino® in Windows®, Mac OS®, Linux.
The series has already integrated the PSoC® 4000 series MCU (ARM® Cortex® M0+ Core) and SX1262 LoRa chips, which have great application significance! Can greatly reduce the circuit size and cost.
Development Environment Installation
Heltec provides you with a variety of models of sub-equipment and a rich selection of accessories, for different needs. In addition to providing the development environment and sample code, we also set up a free iot platform and LoRaWAM server for testing.
BUILD THE SYSTEM
You can find suitable devices from the following series and easily build an application system that suits your application.